Sandwich Wall System
In order to meet requirements of the on- and offshore Oil, Gas and Wind industry Van Dam has developed their Generation IV Wall System® , an A60 fire rated sandwich panel system. Especially set out for harsh offshore environments.
Panel dimensions and sizes are determined, but can be increased in case different project requirements need to be met. The length can be fabricated up to a staggering 20m1 length.
Available in several kind of materials, such as:
- Stainless steel 316L – Stainless steel 316L (Internal – External)
- Stainless Steel 316L – Plastisol
- Plastisol – Stainless steel 316L
- Plastisol – Plastisol
Our Generation IV® sandwich wall system has the following specifications:
- Excellent weather and gastightness properties
- Excellent anti-corrosion resistance properties
- High sound reduction of 34 dB and optionally with higher values
- Short installation time due to large panel width of 1000 mm
- Available in different kind of materials and finishes
- Low competitive price level
Type approval by Lloyd’s Register, ABS and USCG.
Alternative certification authorities (project approval) available on request.
Back to product overview